Sat, Mar 17, 2018 |
2:00PM - 12:00AM
30th anniversary St. Patrick's Day Festival
Atlanta's oldest Irish pub – LIMERICK JUNCTION
Advanced tickets are no longer being sold online for the 30th annual ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARTY, hosted by Limerick Junction. However, walk-up tickets ($10 cash) can be purchased "day of" (Saturday, 3/17/18), starting at 2pm in the BLOCK PARTY area, with gate entrance behind Dark Horse Tavern (21+).
Join us for Limerick Junction's 30th anniversary ST. PATRICK'S DAY CELEBRATION as Atlanta's oldest Irish bar turns 30 years old on Saturday, March 17th, 2018, located in Atlanta's own historic Virginia Highland.
• Open inside at noon with the outside (block party) opening at 2:00pm
• TICKET: $10 (21+ only, gets you access to St. Patrick's Day BLOCK PARTY only, located behind host venue Limerick Junction. NOTE: Access to inside Limerick Junction will be limited).
• LIVE MUSIC all day featuring:
– Barry Nelson
– Wes Yoakam
– Kevin Lewis
– Luna Searles
– Leslie Conner
– Street Choir (Van Morrison tribute band)
• Family friendly with free face painting and balloon artist (3:00pm-6:00pm)
• Commemorative Event photos (outside at Block Party)
• 2018 Limerick Junction t-shirts (s-xxxl) just $10 (available from a bartender, $15 after 3/17/18)
NOTE: Also included with advanced tickets:
1.) 50% OFF a future Markster Con event. Pick from:
– Disney themed Enchanted Pub Crawl (4/14/18, 21+)
– 9th annual ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL (7/28/18, 21+, excludes on-site make-up)
– Atlanta BLADE RUNNER PARTY (9/30/17, 18+)
– 4th annual Potter Pub Crawl (11/9/18, 21+)
– 5th annual Wizard's Ball (11/10/18, 18+)
2.) A collectible 30th anniversary ST. PATRICK'S DAY CELEBRATION Limerick Junction 1.25" pin
3.) Access to a FREE PHOTO OPP during the block party
4.) Your name will be added to a drawing to win a Markster Con GOLDEN PARTY PASS – which will get the badge holder ONE FREE YEAR of access to MarksterCon.com events (some exclusions apply). Limited to those who pre-purchase their tickets online.